A Biggest and well known European football championship of Euro 2020 is scheduled to begin from the 12th June. 12 Venue will be host the all the 51 Matches of this competition including knock out stage of Quarter Final, Semi final and Final. Total 24 teams are to be participate in this tournament and its divided in to six groups so on each group four teams will be included.
Here on this article, we will provide the latest updates of Each Euro 2020 Group Points table and All 24 team standing. This table is updated after each and every match complete.
Group A Points Table, Team Standing
Group B Points Table, Team Standing
Group C Points Table, Team Standing
Group D Points Table, Team Standing
Group E Points Table, Team Standing
Group F Points Table, Team Standing
The points table follows the below system
If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches, the following tie-breaking criteria are applied
- Higher number of points obtained in the matches played between the teams in question;
- Superior goal difference resulting from the matches played between the teams in question;
- Higher number of goals scored in the matches played between the teams in question;
- If, after having applied criteria 1 to 3, teams still have an equal ranking, criteria 1 to 3 are reapplied exclusively to the matches between the teams who are still level to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria 5 to 10 apply;
- Superior goal difference in all group matches;
- Higher number of goals scored in all group matches;
- Higher number of wins in all group matches;
- If on the last round of the group stage, two teams are facing each other and each has the same number of points, as well as the same number of goals scored and conceded, and the score finishes level in their match, their ranking is determined by a penalty shoot-out. (This criterion is not used if more than two teams have the same number of points.);
- Lower disciplinary points total in all group matches (1 point for a single yellow card, 3 points for a red card as a consequence of two yellow cards, 3 points for a direct red card, 4 points for a yellow card followed by a direct red card);
- Higher position in the European Qualifiers overall ranking.